The ATF is always in need of volunteers to help the organisation. Without volunteers, the ATF would not exist.
Everyone has a talent or skill which could be put to good use to support The ATF such as:
- Marketing - Ideas to improve the image, attract members to the organisation and connect to sponsors.
- Telephone Support Liaison - Encourage members to volunteer time to speak to others.
- Host an ATF Gold Bow Day Event by raising awareness and selling Gold Bows in your workplace or connecting to friends and family.
- Organise a Fundraiser and donate money raised to The ATF to continue the work of the organisation and raise much needed awareness Australia wide.
- Become an ATF Member and Organise Member Meetings in your local area.
- Promote the ATF to Sponsors and Partners to help grow the ATF.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the ATF by lending support to the ATF Membership & Administration Team.
- Host an ATF BiG Breakfast/Brunch as a fundraiser and to raise awareness of the Importance of Good Thyroid Health through iodine enriched foods and supplementation for pregnant women.
The ATF need more volunteer members to reach out and help other members. Joining the Executive Committee, volunteering to hold a position within the organisation is a very rewarding gesture.
Another idea is to display an Information Table in your local shopping centre, hold a Fundraising Event or give some time to assist the ATF Membership & Administration Team.
You may have other ideas, so please consider ways you can help, which will be gratefully appreciated.
It doesn't matter which state of Australia you live, the ATF would appreciate your help and support. Please contact us vial email to discuss or phone us on 0447 834 724.